Allto Construction is look to hire an Septic Designer to join our growing team.
Our new Septic Designer will be responsible for the following duties:
- Planning projects by visiting sites and understanding the scope of work.
- Preparing designs / estimates and presenting them to clients.
- Managing jobs to ensure proper execution.
- Working with clients to ensure needs are met and issues resolved.
- Contacting subcontractors and suppliers to ensure proper work flow.
- Resolving issues and refining processes to continually improve operations.
- $85,000 -$105,000 annual commensurate with experience.
- Annual performance bonus.
- Company benefits plan available.
- Company RSP plan available.
- Company vehicle.
- Stable year round employment.
- Early shut down at 4:00 on Friday.
Who You Are
You are motivated ideally with the following attributes and experience:
- College or university graduate.
- CET with experience using Bluebeam Revu, CAD, or similar software.
- Experience working in the excavation / construction field, 3+ years preferred.
- Enjoys excavation / construction industry and takes pride in a job well done.
- Has a desire to learn new skills and take on challenging projects.
- Friendly personable attitude.
- Management experience would be an asset.
- Customer service / sales experience.
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Please submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.