Septic Pumping and Cleaning Services
Looking for a septic pumping and cleaning services company near you? Your search ends with Allto Construction located in Orangeville, serving Central Ontario's Dufferin County and beyond.
A Little Maintenance Goes a Long Way
Regular maintenance of your septic system helps to ensure you do not end up in an emergency sewage backup. Pumping out your septic tank is a critical factor in ensuring the longevity of your system. Septic tanks that go unmaintained accumulate solids and grease beyond the working capacity of the tank which can lead to a failure. Not sure how to take care of your septic system? Uncertain of how best to start? Give our office a call and we will be happy to review things so that you better understand how to maintain your system without breaking the bank.
50 Years in the Sewage Business
When it comes to your septic pumping, we are experts with over 50 years in the private sewage business. We have been designing, installing, pumping out and repairing septic systems since the beginning. Whether it's a small tank, a complete tertiary treatment system or a large municipal sewage plant we have the knowledge and experience to get the job done. We work with all the industry's biggest brands from Waterloo Biofilter to Norweco, EcoFlo, Bionest, Eljen and Enviro-Septic to make sure your system is running properly and hassle free.
24/7 Emergency Pump Services
Whether your system requires a scheduled septic pumping or you have a middle of the night emergency we offer 24/7 emergency services to help you out when you need it most. Middle of the night highwater alarm going off... No problem we will be there to help resolve the issue. Not only do we have pump trucks available 24/7, we also have a wide array of parts on hand as well as a Technician on call 24/7 to respond when you need it most.
When your ready give our office a call to discuss your system and how best to maintain it, we can help educate you so you know how best to avoid that 3am backup emergency. If you require pumping or service we can take the time to set an appointment so that when we are there we can review the system with you to ensure you understand how it all works. Keeping our customers informed and in the drivers seat means there are no surprises.
Signs of a Problem with your Septic System Include
Some of the warning signs that your septic system may require attention include the following:
- The ground around the septic tank or over the leaching bed may be soggy or spongy to walk on.
- Toilets, showers and sinks may back up or may take longer than usual to drain.
- Occasional sewage odors may become more noticeable, particularly after a rainfall.
- Gray or black liquids may be surfacing in your yard or backing up through fixtures into the house.
- E. coli or fecal coliform indicator bacteria may be found in nearby well water or in a surface ditch close to the leaching bed.
- Activated alarm signals (lights or bells) on special treatment units.
- Unusually green or thick grass growing in or around the leaching bed area.
- The water level in the septic tank is higher than the outlet pipe which indicates that the water is ponding in the distribution lines.