HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR
Allto Construction is looking to hire experienced Heavy Equipment Operators to join our growing team!
- Competitive hourly rates paid weekly.
- Company paid training to advance your career.
- Stable year round employment opportunities.
- Work within 1 hour of the Orangeville area.
- Home each night for dinner.
The ideal candidate will:
- Operate heavy equipment, large or small. Excavator, Dozer.
- Clean and lubricate equipment and refill equipment tanks.
- Conduct pre-operational checks on equipment
- Working knowledge with reading plans and understanding grades
- Excellent reporting and communication skills, written and verbal.
- Safety-focused attitude with experience working in a construction setting.
- Common Core Certified and Worker Safety Awareness would be an asset.
Please submit your application via email to email@example.com or call us at 519-941-6402 to discuss this opportunity.