ESTIMATOR / SITE SUPERVISOR
Allto Construction is look to hire an Estimator / Site Supervisor to join our growing team.
Our new Estimator / Site Supervisor will be responsible for the following duties:
- Planning projects by visiting sites and understanding the scope of work
- Preparing designs / estimates and presenting them to clients
- Managing jobs to ensure proper execution
- Working with clients to ensure needs are met and issues resolved
- Contacting subcontractors and suppliers to ensure proper work flow
- Resolving issues and refining processes to continually improve operations
- Competitive annual salary.
- Performance bonus.
- Company paid benefits plan.
- Company RSP matching plan.
- Company vehicle supplied.
- Stable year round employment.
- Work life balance.
Who You Are
You are motivated ideally with the following attributes and experience:
- College or university graduate
- CET with experience using Trimble Business Centre
- Experience working in the excavation / construction field 3+ years preferred
- Enjoys excavation / construction industry and takes pride in a job well done
- Has a desire to learn new skills and take on challenging projects
- Friendly personable attitude
- Management experience would be an asset
- Customer service / sales experience
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Please submit your application via email to email@example.com.